This course is about learning various aspects related to Product Management and the journey of becoming a product manager.
It covers various facets related to Product Management, Innovation and Design Thinking, Getting to know your customer, Ideation and Product Strategy, Wireframing with BALSAMIQ, Metrics and Analysis, etc.
This course has been designed by IIM A alumnus Ketan KG with years of experience in this field. If you are someone who aspires to become a Product Manager and build career in Product Management, this one is for you. One can learn different skills and implement them accordingly.
Product Managers are in huge demand and if you take it ahead, sky is the limit.
1] Introduction to Product Management
● What is Product Management?
● Product Journey
● Where ProdMan comes into picture?
● Role of a Product Manager
● Myths about Product Management
● Difference between product, program and project management
● Skills required for a Product Manager
2] Innovation and Design Thinking
● What is innovation?
● The Toothbrush Test
● Stanford D-School framework
● CIRCLEs Method
● Design Thinking Process
● Case Study
3] Know Your Customer
● User Research
● Qualitative and Quantitative Methods for research
● Customer Journey Mapping – Example
● Empathy Mapping – Example
4] Ideation and Product Strategy
● 4 Actions / Blue Ocean Strategy Framework
● First Principle Thinking
● Jobs to be done
● Six Sigma Concept
● Case Study
5] Wireframing with Balsamiq
● Prototype creation
● Lean Product Design
● Create a MVP with Balsamiq – Hands on Practice
6] Metrics and Analysis
● Pricing from Managerial Perspective
● 15 KPIs and Metrics – Example
● Analysis of the metrics product wise
● Agile Methodology
1] AFTER ENROLLMENT KINDLY SEND YOUR NAME EMAIL AND NUMBER ALONG WITH PAYMENT PROOF ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS : 8956846910 | 9022342214
2] ENROLLED STUDENTS CAN CALL / WHATSAPP ON 8956846910 FOR ANY DASHBOARD Query
3] AFTER ENROLLMENT YOU WILL BE ADDED IN WHATSAPP GROUP OF C2C .
4] RECORDING OF LIVE LECTURE WILL BE UPLOADED IN DASHBOARD OTHER DAY OF THE SESSION.
NO REFUND POLICY !!